Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Very Belated Birthday Post...

I couldn't let anymore time pass by otherwise I knew this post would never happen...

We had a blast celebrating Phil and Kimball's birthdays this year... I swear I get way more excited for holidays for Kimball then I ever did for myself! It has been so fun to see Kimball experience all the holidays especially his birthday!

For Phil's birthday he had had such a crazy busy week with work he wanted to do something low key on his birthday and then party over the weekend. So on his birthday I had a doctors appointment down town. SO Kimball and I met up with Phil after to see him. After we sneaked up to Bountiful to his office to leave balloons and treats for him when he got back from his meetings. That night we just had a nice quiet dinner at home with Phil and opened presents.

Then over the weekend we went to dinner with some friends for Phil's party and then had Phil's siblings over for our dual birthday bash for Kimball and Phil on Sunday and my family came on Monday to party. It was so much fun planning and preparing for our "curious george" party!

Kimball surprised us and starting walking just a week before his birthday... its funny to remember life before he walked now he just runs everywhere. (more on that later!)

I love these two guys more than words can express! Kimball has been Phil's wing man since the minute he was born! They are quite the duo together... Despite the thousands of diapers I have changed, the sleepless nights I have had, the time I have spent with Kimball... there is no one that can make him happier than his dad! i feel so lucky to have them both in my life!















1 comment:

  1. I love to read your posts. Kimball is so fun. I can't wait to see him again.

    ReplyDelete