Some days I am not sure how all of Kimball's personality stays bottled up inside his little body. He is our little fire cracker! He is constantly on the go, and walking has been the best thing that ever happened to him. Except now he runs more than he walks. And it just seems the more pregnant I get the more energy he gets... yikes!
Kimball is so so happy and expresses his happiness to everyone everywhere. I was at Old Navy the other day and I was just looking down at some shoes not really paying attention and when I stood up I looked up and saw 4 women just smiling and waving in my direction. I looked down at Kimball and he just had the biggest grin just waving at these ladies. He is constantly spreading so much joy and happiness to everyone!
Kimball definitely knows what he likes and dislikes and is not ever shy about letting you know....
Kimball loves..
Being outside-he will pound on our front door or back doors till we take him outside.
books- with as much as he loves to run the only thing that will get him to sit still is a book
Trucks and cars
bugs- We will be at the park and I will see Kimball crawling on the ground wondering why he has resorted back to crawling only to discover he is chasing a bug.
Kids- Kimball loves being with other kids and other people, he is very social and loves interacting with others
Balls-Kimball will chase a ball around our house for hours
Pianos- Church is a challenge keeping him away from the pianos
Toothbrushes- cant tell you how many times I have had to chase him around the house after taking off with mine or Phil's toothbrush.. i have hid them and he still finds them! hes a clever one!
My hair dryer- he is fascinated with my hair dryer and will go dig it out of my cupboard multiple times a day and carry it around the house with him.
The vacuum- Kimball treats the vacuum like a long lost friend, every time he sees it he will just squeal with delight. He will make trips down to our basement just to go see the vacuum and while I am vacuuming he stands on the head and hugs the bag just enjoying the ride. It is quite the work out, and he just laughs the whole time!
Music- he loves listening to music and surprisingly he's got good rhythm. We were in the car listening to the radio the other day and he was clapping right on beat with the music... I was impressed!
Last but not least the BROOM- Kimball has had an obsession with brooms for a while now, I thought it would have passed by now but not at all! Kimball's whole life would stop for a broom. He is constantly carrying my broom around our house, he can even carry it up our flight of stairs (that's 13 steep stairs). I have found my broom in his room countless times. Sometimes if he is upset about something the only thing that will calm him down is the broom. He also has a knack for finding them at others houses. He is always somehow finding my friends or family member's brooms when we visit. He recently discovered our outside broom in the garage. Anytime he hears the garage open he is on his way out to go find the broom. Last week he crawled under my car to be able to get to the broom. When he popped out he had a huge tire mark across his face along with a huge grin! He was so proud of himself! He also chases down janitors at the mall, grocery store, the zoo, restaurants to go help them with their sweeping duties. I am hoping for higher aspirations for him in the future, but for now sweeping seems to be his thing!
Yay for updates!! Kimball is so cute...a little ball of energy and happiness :) I love all the random fun pictures you have of him...that last one is hilarious, and the one of him in the bow tie is TDF!! Also, cute bday party! I'm so glad you posted pics...you did such a great job. Wish we could have made it :(
ReplyDelete