Wednesday, June 20, 2012

If 2 is better than 1... then I can't wait!

With baby #2 well on her way I have been getting so excited to have a newborn in our house again.  There is such a great spirit that comes in your home with these sweet little babies.  I am also so excited for Kimball to have a little playmate... for his sake and mine.. I am running out of energy, (the kid never stops) and he will love being a big brother I am sure! I have loved these past 16 months of such great 1-on-1 time with my sweet Kimball.  He is developing into such a smart, sweet and happy boy.  I feel so lucky to have him as my son.  I can't wait to have our little girl join into our fun and crazy life!










 Phil, Kimball and I are counting down the minutes now to meet our little girl!!  











5 comments:

  1. So cute! What amazing miracles I am so excited for you and your family! So amazing Nanci! Sure do miss you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- I hadn't looked at your blog since the "Guest entry by Dad" post. That was some good updating. What a fun trip you had to San Fran. Kimball is as cute as ever. You and Phil are looking good too. You still have that radiance about you even when you're pregnant, Nance! I don't even know when you're due. Soon? July? I hope one is as fun as two for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nanci this is the COOLEST set of pictures!! Did you plan to do that all in the same spot at his different ages? What an awesome idea...I really enjoyed looking at those pictures and watching him grow. I cannot WAIT to meet another beautiful Case baby!! I really do think 2 is better than 1...double the fun. Plus they entertain each other ;) I'm excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures of Kimball are darling. What a fun idea to capture his changes...Do that with Luci too and then compare Kimball and Luci's looks. You're a sweet mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute, Nanci! I love this chain of pictures. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete