I am so excited to be having a baby along with my some of my favorite gals.... We are all do just a month apart from each other... Lots of fun times ahead for these sweet babies (and their moms).
Oh, I love this group of girls! Funny how we're in the same order in both pics...but not fun to see how much weight I've gained in the last 6+ months ha ha. Cute pictures though. We're going to love to have that and look back on it. It's so unique that we're all pregnant at the same time!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love this group of girls! Funny how we're in the same order in both pics...but not fun to see how much weight I've gained in the last 6+ months ha ha. Cute pictures though. We're going to love to have that and look back on it. It's so unique that we're all pregnant at the same time!
ReplyDelete