Saturday, May 19, 2012

Oh happy day!!



For as long as I have lived in my home I have dreamed of having a white kitchen.... And my dream has finally come true!! Last weekend Phil and his brother Steve painted my kitchen!! I was so excited and it turned out just great!  Every time I am in my kitchen now it just makes me love both of those guys for all their hard work! 



Before:




 After:



6 comments:

  1. It looks great! We STILL need to get together! Email me your number; shardae01@comcast.net. I still have it, but I doubt it's the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your kitchen looks beautiful! I love how everything turned out. The wood floor is so pretty and the white. . .everything looks so good. Good work you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome Nanci! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! what a difference paint cant make. i need to come see it in real life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!! Nice work ;)

    ReplyDelete