Thursday, May 17, 2012

San Fransisco

 Phil planned a surprise vacation for us to visit San Fransisco.  It was such an amazingly fun trip.  It was the perfect time to get away.  We figured with our little girl coming this summer it might make it a little tricky to squeeze in a vacation...


It was my first time to San Fransisco and I have to say I love that place.... so beautiful and definitely a place we will go back to!  I love how much Phil loves to travel and explore new places, we always have such fun times exploring new places together!  We stayed in the cutest little boutique style hotel it was so vintage.  Some of the highlights from our trip were:  Fisherman's Wharf, Ghiradeli Square (Yum!), Checking out the shopping District,  Experiencing Public Transportation esp. the trolley, Finding the Full House house :) (Kimball and Phil acted like they were embarrassed but they thought it was as cool as I did!), Walking the Golden Gate Bridge, Driving along the coast, checking out some beautiful beaches, Golden Gate Park, Driving the crazy streets of San Fransisco (thought I might go into labor with all those crazy hills) and last but not least the Muir Woods were amazing!












































2 comments:

  1. What a fun vacation! So excited for you and your new addition in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I'm glad you got to go. It looks like Kimball had a good time too! Did he slow you guys down much?

    ReplyDelete