Monday, January 30, 2012

IT'S A..........

Little Monkey!




We went in for an Ultra-sound last Friday (a little earlier than planned, just to make sure a few things were okay...AND they were!! SO SO happy!!) I was 17 weeks along so they thought they would be able to just do the full ultra-sound that they would have been doing in just two weeks. She tried and tried to help us figure out the gender, BUT looks like we have a busy little bop on our hands! Would not sit still long enough for us to get a good look! (sounds like someone else I know!...see below)




We are so excited and feel so overwhelmingly grateful for this second little baby to be coming to our family! I tell Phil all the time I sure hope I love this next one as much as Kimball, cause he has truly won me over! And I am happy to report after our ultra-sound and just seeing this darling little baby doing acrobats inside of me I fell in love instantly! I am so excited for Kimball to have a little pal to play with and be best buds with!
(they will be about 16 months apart, in case you were trying to figure it out)

Being so close will be so fun and I am certain so so crazy! I have to admit I have envisioned grocery store melt downs, dirty diapers galore, and many sleepless nights with these two little monkeys, but we couldn't be happier or more excited!!


Baby Due Date: July 8th
Should find out gender in a few weeks...we hope! :)

2 comments:

  1. yay! cute! ultra sound pic looks like Kimball ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing!! We are thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete