Oh my goodness!! Everything looks so great...the display of food, your home, the people, the weather, you guys, and especially little kimball!! love his argyle socks and tie. What a darling little boy. You're lucky to have him and he's lucky to have such great parents! Love you guys. Congrats, wish we could've been there.
Nanci! Congrats on everything. What a huge blessing. I love all his pictures, he is so perfect and you look so good. I love being able to see your family. He is a doll. Thank you for continuing to let me see your miracle, it inspires me. I look forward to continuing to follow your family. Sometime you will have to teach me how to do the videos.
Wow Nanci... so many things to say. Kimball is darling. The arguile tie was so cute. I'm glad it could be part of his blessing day. It looked like quite the event and quite the spread of goodies... good job! Marta looks like a movie star these days, btw. Your brother still looks like a missionary. And why was your whole family in church clothes when they went to see you at the hospital? I saw the picture of your dad and thought, "Does Brother Rees ever change out of his tie?" :) I know Kimball was born on a Sunday, right? I wish there were more pictures of you with Kimball in that video. I loved all of the ones that you were in with him. Thanks for updating your blog! I got really excited when I saw it!
Congrats to you both on darling Kimball!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! Everything looks so great...the display of food, your home, the people, the weather, you guys, and especially little kimball!! love his argyle socks and tie. What a darling little boy. You're lucky to have him and he's lucky to have such great parents! Love you guys. Congrats, wish we could've been there.
ReplyDeleteNanci! Congrats on everything. What a huge blessing. I love all his pictures, he is so perfect and you look so good. I love being able to see your family. He is a doll. Thank you for continuing to let me see your miracle, it inspires me. I look forward to continuing to follow your family. Sometime you will have to teach me how to do the videos.
ReplyDeleteWow Nanci... so many things to say. Kimball is darling. The arguile tie was so cute. I'm glad it could be part of his blessing day. It looked like quite the event and quite the spread of goodies... good job! Marta looks like a movie star these days, btw. Your brother still looks like a missionary. And why was your whole family in church clothes when they went to see you at the hospital? I saw the picture of your dad and thought, "Does Brother Rees ever change out of his tie?" :) I know Kimball was born on a Sunday, right? I wish there were more pictures of you with Kimball in that video. I loved all of the ones that you were in with him. Thanks for updating your blog! I got really excited when I saw it!
ReplyDeleteEverything looked great!! Kimball looked so handsome, love that sweet little guy. Cute pictures. How did you get the cute font?
ReplyDeleteSaw you on Leisle's blog, thought I'd say hello! I can't believe you have a baby now! He's adorable! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete