The race was in Midway at Soldier Hollow. We packed in the car Friday night and drove up to our hotel.. we stayed at The Zermatt. (so nice!) We went to dinner then to ice cream, We stayed up into the the wee hours of the morning just talking and laughing about who knows what.. I love these girls!!!

Pretty Excited about our GNO!
Goin to dinner (let's remember not to eat there next year. . . not that into sardines! :) )
Our lovely hotel
Getting Ready to get Dirty!
My cute fan club.. look at those studs!

So GROSS


Getting ready to finish!
I think this is where I realized my bib was about gone! :)
Our shoes were pretty trashed!
Trying to get clean in those freezing showers. . . 4 hair washes later and my hair was clean!
Thanks to Phil for watching our little man so I could go... I am so excited for next year!
hahahahaha, I LOVE it!!! That was seriously one of the funniest things I have ever done...we were drenched in mud from head to toe! So glad we could stay at the Zermatt the night before...I agree, I felt like I was in high school again, staying up till 3:00 am chatting. Hilarious. Great post!
ReplyDeletethat looks like a blast! I did the "mud run" here this year and I LOVED it. what cute friends you have.
ReplyDelete