Congratulations you guys! We're so happy for you. Next time we are in Utah, we'll have to come meet the little guy.
Look at that beautiful baby boy!! And all that dark hair! Oh my goodness, he's so precious...I cannot wait to meet him!! Congratulations!
What!? A blog post!!! Is this the first of many to come? I sure hope so! Kimball is adorable, so tiny, and so perfect. I bet you're just pleased as punch to finally have him as part of the family. Congratulations!
Congratulations you guys! We're so happy for you. Next time we are in Utah, we'll have to come meet the little guy.
ReplyDeleteLook at that beautiful baby boy!! And all that dark hair! Oh my goodness, he's so precious...I cannot wait to meet him!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWhat!? A blog post!!! Is this the first of many to come? I sure hope so! Kimball is adorable, so tiny, and so perfect. I bet you're just pleased as punch to finally have him as part of the family. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete